Situations When You Might Need Junk Removal Wirral
We fill every available nook and cranny. All is good until another child arrives, we decide to work from home, or the parents come to stay. At times like this, you need Junk Removal Wirral to clear away the clutter fast. We will be with you in a flash, and we do not leave a mess behind.
The Stuff We May, and May Not Take Away with Us
We are a man and van business. We remove non-hazardous waste that we can deliver to the recycling depot. As long as two people can pick it up and put it in a van, we take electrical appliances, furniture, bric a brac and garden refuse. We also remove waste from building and DIY projects.
We do not have heavy lifting gear and we do not hold a hazardous materials licence. This means we may not transport any of the following:
- Flammable items like oil, diesel, petrol, paint, gas bottles
- Items under pressure such as fire extinguishers and aerosols
- Raw meat, chicken or fish, domestic refuse not in bags
- Poisonous materials, dangerous chemicals, harmful solvents
- Items hurtful to us, e.g. medical / biological waste, asbestos
- Refrigeration equipment, car batteries, old vehicle tyres
We suggest solutions where Junk Removal Wirral cannot, or may not handle your unwanted items. Some of these may have resale value. Try advertising them in the internet classifieds. You may get enough to cover our cost.
Call today 0151 808 0407