Christmas Season Waste – WirralApril 13, 2021
Your Personal Contribution to Help Prevent Climate Change – WirralApril 18, 2021
When you need a furniture removal job carried out, choose a reliable company that will assist you achieve your move quickly and cost effectively.
You may be moving to a new house, need only a few pieces of furniture to be moved, or you may be upgrading your old furniture with something brand new, but in each of these cases you will need some assistance with the removal of your furniture. Whatever the reasons are, you will need someone to move your furniture who is reliable and who comes recommended.
Furniture Removal Services for an Entire Household
- The removal of all the contents of your home is a large undertaking that may need the services of a large removal company that requires a lot of planning for it to run smoothly. Therefore for the entire contents of your house to be moved, you may be better off with a removal company that offers a team of movers who use a large lorry, so you don’t want to hire a vehicle of the wrong size that would entail a lot of to-ing and fro-ing.
- A move is a particularly stressful time and the last thing you need to be worrying about is the potential damage to your belongings. So choose a company that has been recommended by someone you trust, or who has positive reviews on their website.
- Larger companies can offer you many add-ons, including helping with packing up your belongings at your old house, and then unpacking them at your new house, cleaning services, or supplying you with packaging materials. Some will disassemble and assemble items of furniture for you. They will obviously also carry everything that has to be moved to the van, stack it, and then unload and place the items in your new property.
You may not necessarily be undertaking anything as large as moving all your belongings to a new house but need help in removing an old couch and chairs, or a bed and mattress, and are looking to dispose of them responsibly or moving them to a different delivery address. Junk Removal Wirral can assist you with this. Our man and van operation will take the greatest care when lifting and removing furniture from your home. Moving heavy objects is a challenge for most of us as no-one wishes to injure a back or a knee in the process of lifting. So it makes sense to hire someone to do the backbreaking work for you.
Our costs for furniture removal is only dependent on how much furniture needs to be removed, not on how many people it will require to move it or how much time it will take. You will be pleasantly surprised at how reasonable our costs are. We even help you disassemble furniture items before we remove them.
Other people who make use of Junk Removal Wirral are students who only have a few pieces of furniture, boxes, and luggage to move to new digs, moving back home because of the pandemic, or into a self storage facility. With our man and van service, you may have to help the moving professional load the items into the van, and unload at the other end, but this way will definitely be cheaper than hiring the complete furniture removal service.
Our services we offer are not only confined to moving furniture and other belongings. We move household and office equipment and furniture too, as well as assisting you with your waste management. Being a man and van business, the items or waste we remove must be of a non-hazardous nature that we can deliver to the recycling depot or the authorized landfill. We remove furniture, electrical appliances, garden refuse and general household clutter. We do not have any specialised lifting gear so the rule of thumb is that anything 2 people can lift, we can remove.
We do not hold a license to remove hazardous items such as old paint, gas bottles or oil and diesel containers. We cannot remove raw meat of any sort, or domestic refuse that is not in a bag. The same applies for refrigeration equipment, old tyres, and car batteries. Please let us know what you need transported and if we cannot do it ourselves we will be able to suggest solutions.
Why Use Junk Removal Wirral?
It is important that you ensure the furniture removal company you are planning on using is professional and reputable whatever your reasons are for moving furniture. If someone offers you cheap removal at an exceptionally low price, please be aware that they are probably dodgy fly-tippers who may dispose of the furniture illegally and with no regard to the environment. Beware of using a waste clearance company that is not registered because if they are caught fly-tipping your junk, you are liable for a fine for this illegal dumping and you may even be criminally liable.
How do you know that the company you are dealing with is responsible in the way they dispose of and manage their waste and other items? Here are some pointers to look out for.
- They need to hold up to date insurance including trade public liability insurance.
- Registered as a licensed waste carrier with the local authorities.
- Display their registered company number and VAT registration number if applicable.
- Issue you with an invoice with their company details, and information where they are disposing of your home junk.
- Honest, independent reviews from previous customers.
At Junk Removal Wirral our customers are important to us and we treat them with friendliness and courtesy. Our promise to you is to carry out your furniture removal and disposal where necessary, as quickly and neatly as possible, without getting in your way. We clean up the area where we have worked after ourselves. So if two people can carry the load you wish to dispose of, we are the perfect team to call. Check our customer reviews on our website to put your mind at rest.
Call us for Wirral and Liverpool on: 0151 808 0407 or Chester: 01244 953100 for a no-obligation quote,
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org