Waste ManagementMay 22, 2021
Fridge and Bulky RemovalsJune 11, 2021
Waste removal is part of waste management programmes adopted by commercial buildings, offices, warehouses, and factories. There are many types of commercial waste items, including office waste such as electronic waste, paper waste, and of course all manner of plastic waste. The best waste management programmes ensure that all these different types of office waste are removed and recycled, reused, or taken to the landfill, all these steps carried out in the most responsible manner possible by considering the negative effect these may have on the environment.
Proper waste management is not only crucial to keeping our environment clean, but it offers a good public relations opportunity to your company as it shows your customers that you as a company care about our world and are committed to keeping it clean and safe for all of us. Everyone is aware that irresponsible waste disposal is bad for our environment, and customers need to know that the businesses that are competing for their money are doing the right thing by waste removal and disposal. Consumers are beginning to base their decisions on who and where to buy their goods from on a company’s “green” policy as well as other ethical considerations such as to how products are sourced, so it is important to have programmes in place that appeal to your customers and to communicate those programmes effectively to them.
Back to the office, it takes effort by all employees to keep a workplace clean, tidy, and free of clutter which will ensure a pleasant environment to work in thus enhancing productivity.
Reducing waste is the first step to ensure your business waste management programme is effective. There is a lot of pressure on companies to cut back on the volume of waste generated as the concern with the amount of waste sent to landfills is something many people are worried about. Offices are a good place to start reducing the amount waste produced at work. A large amount of this waste is generated unnecessarily. The subsequent waste removal and disposal costs these businesses a lot of money each year, so any effort to save money would surely be encouraged to enhance the bottom line.
Here are some ideas on how to reduce the amount of waste generated by your business.
- Discourage paper use by cutting down on printing and photocopying by sharing information online. If you need to print, use both sides of the paper to halve paper use immediately. Buy the paper and packaging supplies you need from sustainable sources.
- Reusing packaging such as boxes and envelopes to send your products out to clients will save on costs to your stationery budget and cut down on the amount of wastepaper that needs recycling.
- By encouraging staff to use reusable cups, mugs, plates, and cutlery will cut down on the number of disposable items used and will reduce waste.
- Encourage recycling by placing different coloured bins for the different elements to be recycled. Inform staff members on your waste management plan to get their buy-in and to ensure its success. If you have staff members’ cooperation, the recycling and reducing efforts of your waste management plan will work.
Old and obsolete electronic equipment is a large part of commercial waste removal that needs to be carefully disposed of. E-waste is the fastest growing stream of waste in the UK and environmentally is disastrous as the components are toxic if not disposed of properly. At Junk Removal Wirral we can assist you if you need to dispose of any e-waste. We encourage the recycling of these devices when they have reached the end of their lives.
Why Use Junk Removal Wirral for Your Waste Removal
We provide an affordable waste removal service that allows all businesses to achieve their waste management goals. Illegal waste removal and disposal impacts all of us, so it is important to use a waste removal company that is licensed. We need all of us to commit to keeping our environment clean, safe, and healthy. Our waste removal company is licensed and ethical and we are committed to keeping our surroundings clean.
The illegal dumping of rubbish, or fly-tipping, has become a problem during this pandemic as the landfills have closed down for health reasons. In spite of this, it is still illegal to dump your rubbish and you will be liable for any fly-tipping done on your behalf. The fines for fly tipping are punitive.
By using a junk removal company that cuts corners and fly-tips your waste, you are not only adding to the pollution of our environment, but you may be liable for any expenses that are incurred with a cleanup and can be legally prosecuted.
Junk Removal Wirral is a licensed local waste removal company. We remain dedicated to keeping our community as clean and pollution-free as possible by encouraging recycling and reducing the amount of rubbish we generate as much as possible.
- At Junk Removal Wirral we are committed to responsible rubbish clearance and disposal of any type of junk.
- Our junk removal team will move in and assist you with your rubbish clearance and we will dispose of your junk in a responsible manner.
- We recycle what we can and only use the landfill option as a last resort. We are proud to be part of the local community.
- We are licensed with the local authorities and are experienced in collecting and disposing of your different types of waste.
- We offer a cost-effective solution to your waste removal, no matter how big or small the job is.
- When you hire us, we arrive on time to remove your rubbish.
- We are happy to work over weekends and even offer an after-hours rubbish removal service if this is what our customer wants.
- We leave the area we have removed the rubbish from clean and tidy.
- We look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wirral and Liverpool: 0151 808 0407
Chester: 0124 495 3100